Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Realizations

This morning started off extremely gloomy with me waking up late and unwilling to ask my mom for a ride. However, the workshop at Marwen gave me something to chew on. We watched a TED talk about how our body shapes the way our mind thinks.  

This reminded me of all the things I've learned in therapy; the fake it til you make it. Keep smiling and positive attitudes will follow. I understand all the science and logic behind the theory but for some reason I can't get myself to smile today. I feel too exhausted and tired of faking it. 
---
We had to give mini presentations about something we knew a lot about and from the three topics I've chosen, someone from the audience chose the topic "yogurt". It was then that I realized that I not only knew very little about yogurt, but also I'm not that great of public speaker as I thought I was...

No comments:

Post a Comment